Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thought Bubble II

It's Tuesday and here we are with another Thought Bubble blog entry!

Happy belated welcome to the week, everybody. Monday has already passed and I've already taken an exam for my accounting class! Then, this Thursday I have another exam for Business. I am also responsible for putting a presentation together for my communications class and then a research paper for my film studies class that are all due within the next two weeks. So... Super packed schedule.

Lately, I've been frustrated with how I'm managing my time. I don't know exactly what has changed, but all I know is that everything is not flowing as smoothly as it did about two months ago. Last semester seemed to be a breeze and now I'm sort of just getting by. I know this is the overused line of every single college student, but I'm just so tired all the time and I have absolutely no idea why. So, I guess I'm a little concerned about how I'm going to be handling the rest of the semester, but I believe that we have hit our mid-semester mark which makes me SO happy. I know I'll be attending Summer Session I, but at least I'll have a small break. Also, Spring Break is right around the corner and I cannot wait for that either.

This past weekend, I went to Ikea and Target and it was definitely an adventure. I drove my mom and I down to Burbank, CA and we looked around at Ikea, got a couple of items and then made our way home. Originally, we had decided to go to Ventura because I needed to return some lights that I had purchased about three weeks ago. But, I asked my mom if she wanted to come along and she said, "Sure!... Do you want to go to Ikea?" And who could ever say no to that question?

Anyway, I'm picking myself up piece by piece and I'm sure in time I'll get into the swing of things again. We'll see how life starts to treat me in the next couple of weeks!

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to 7 Years by Lukas Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment