Sunday, March 20, 2016

In a Nutshell

Wow have I been busy this past week.

Here it is, Saturday night at 11:41 PM and I am FINALLY able to just sit down and enjoy writing a blog post! I'm currently in Fresno, CA again, visiting my family members and a new addition to the family.

Banner made by yours truly
I'll start out with explaining what happened since last weekend, the 12th of March. My cousin, Chloe, just turned 5-years-old and I helped out with a little bit of party planning. After work on Friday evening, I went home and started baking cookies, five batches to be exact! I didn't get very much sleep and ended up sleeping at 3:00 AM and woke up at 8:00 AM to go to Stow Grove Park to help set up for the party. We had set up so many different things like a flower arch, birthday signs, a little canopy and so, so much more. Throughout the party, we did the usual like sing happy birthday and eat food, but I have two cousins who are both 10-years-old and they are extremely athletic and talented at doing sports.

Me? I am a little less than decent at sports. I wish I could be though! But, at Chloe's birthday celebration, the aunts and older kids got together and we played a very untraditional game of softball and it was honestly the best time I have had in a while. Being able to lay back and just hang out with people you love brings out the best in me.
Tutus for the little girls

The day after, Sunday, I spent the day with my aunt and her kids, the two really athletic twins, and we went to Zodo's with my brother and a couple of other cousins and I hit a jackpot and won a whopping 228 tickets, haha. That day, I found out my new baby cousin, Aiden, just entered the world! Last night, I had the chance to see him for the first time and he is so precious! Everything about him is so perfect and I already love him so much.

Currently, I am just trying to catch up with myself before this next week comes to an end. It seems like I have so much to do in the short time of seven days and I have no idea how I am going to tackle it! I'll keep you all posted!

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to 썸(Some) by Ahn Jung Jae & Sungha Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment