Friday, November 27, 2015

Empty Wallets & Stuffed Closets

My Winnings!

It's Friday, you guys! Yesterday was the infamous Thanksgiving and I'm sure so many of us stuffed ourselves to the point of not being able to move haha. What did you guys have for dinner? I'm actually not having Thanksgiving dinner until tomorrow night. I spent my Thursday afternoon traveling to Fresno and then I went "Black Friday" shopping at Fashion Fair Mall during the Thursday Pre-Black Friday hours.

 So what is Black Friday? I'm not sure if it's just an American tradition, but it's basically an excuse for a majority of retail stores to have sales and for people to go out and shop. I went to a couple of stores and actually came across some really awesome deals this year! I also went last year, but I didn't have too great of an eye so I didn't catch many great clothes for great prices. Here's a list of stores that I stopped by at and what I got!

  • Macy's
    • Here, there were actually so many shoe sales going on it was INSANE. People were actually pushing each other, grabbing whatever they could get their hands on and stocking it somewhere else. I didn't get anything here, but my grandma got a pair of comfortable shoes to wear during her walks to her garden!
  • JC Penny
    • Mint Matcha Frappé
    • So actually... I didn't get anything here either, but my grandma got herself a pair of pants because this winter is hitting her hard and she does not enjoy the cold temperatures!
  • American Eagle
    • This particular American Eagle location had an Aeries section included with it so I decided to check out the clothes there too. I got a tank top, a black lace bralette, a pair of cotton leggings and a pair of spandex leggings for a REALLY good price! Everything in the store was 40% off and there was a 60% off of clearance items! ;)
  • Forever 21
    • The infamous Forever 21... It was pretty packed in this store. This Forever 21 was the size of Macy's at Paseo Nuevo. Unfortunately, they didn't have too big of a sale going on for Black Friday, but I got a couple of items that I didn't know were on sale! I got two sweaters, one shirt, two necklaces and a pair of earrings.
  • Wet Seal
    • I never actually shop at Wet Seal, but my cousin wanted to check out some of their items. Funny thing is, I was the one who got more items! The entire store was 50% off and the clearance items were also an additional 60% off. I got a sweater, a tank top, rings, and a necklace.
Some stores that I regularly shop at didn't hold too many sales, so I didn't buy anything then!
Taipei 101: Sweet Bread
Afterwards, my cousins and I went out to a small café called Taipei 101, where they had the cutest Frappés and yummy bread treats! If you're ever in the Fresno-Clovis area, it's a definite stop by.

Hope you guys all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving holiday and a safe Black Friday experience. :)

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Sorry by Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment