Monday, November 2, 2015

A Month Closer to Winter


Cloudy with 100% Chance of Chilly
Happy second day of November everyone! I hope that all of you remembered to change your clocks to an hour behind and that you guys didn’t eat too much candy! 

Well after the time change, I definitely feel a little more awake and active than I do on a typical Monday. It’s nice to wake up and want to take on the day rather than feeling like you have to. I woke up this morning to a couple of grey clouds and a slight breeze throughout Goleta. After checking the weather on two different apps, I decided to wear a patterned romper and a brown cardigan with some brown ankle boots. I was debating on whether or not I should have thrown on a scarf, but doubted the weather and decided not to. However, now that I’m sitting outside, waiting for my next class, I’m experiencing cold wind and a little bit of sprinkling!

Aside from the weather, I’m so excited for the big holidays to come around. We’re officially a month away from December which means Thanksgiving, Christmas and celebrating the New Year! What holidays are you all going to be celebrating as 2015 is coming to a close? I really can’t believe that this year is almost over and I’ll be finishing my first semester of college soon. Sometimes, I don’t realize that I’m already 18 and I’m considered an adult… Me? An adult?

So here’s an update from a couple of posts ago:
Five of my friends have confirmed that they’ve all received my letter and I got one back! I’m telling you, the feeling of receiving something in the mail is like receiving a present. My friend in San Diego hasn’t confirmed with me if she’s gotten my card or not, but I hope she did. The cards were really fun to put together and I definitely want to send more out, but I don’t think I have too many people to send them to.
Chey on a Self-Balancing Board

One last thing before I go! In my last post, I talked about what I did during my weekend, but forgot to add that I had the chance to ride a self-balancing board. I’ve been seeing them a lot throughout campus and my cousins own one so I decided to give it a whirl. It was definitely really scary and I had to hold onto someone to help me work the board. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to really ride it on my own, but I did go maybe 30 or 40 seconds on it without holding onto someone.

Hope you all had an eventful weekend!

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Geronimo by Sheppard 

No comments:

Post a Comment