Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Don't Worry, Be Happy

At this time of year, exams, quizzes, and homework seem like they are all just ganging up on you. I've been really stressed out this past week from trying to juggle all four of my classes! It seems like every time I finish an assignment, I have an even longer one to finish and the cycle never stops. In addition to that, I'm undergoing a couple of personal life issues and I don't feel like doing anything!

PC:  PoisonedCandyFloss/Tumblr
I do realize, though, that I need to learn balance. Completing tasks in chunks at the very last moment are definitely not going to help me! It's only going to add to my stress which means I won't be getting enough rest to get through my day and I'll be exhausted. Life can become really complex when we find ourselves stuck on a web of things. I have to start making a schedule and wholeheartedly complete everything according to that schedule. If I start slacking off, I'm only cheating myself!

As for personal life issues, people can cause all the drama they would like, but if I let that get to me, how am I ever going to function? Don't let those kinds of petty things affect your mentality. We are stronger than that! Be the bigger person and walk away from those types of situations. Of course we'll be experiencing negative energy, but if we allow that to consume us, it's going to impact our daily lives, thoughts, and actions. So what do you do? Try and get rid of that negative energy as soon as possible! You'll thank yourself in the long run.

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Dancing on Glass by St. Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment