Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Wrapping Up November

Transitioning to Winter!
It's here! The long awaited month of December has finally arrived. You know what this means? A drop in temperatures (which has obviously already made its way these past few weeks), winter break and the end of my very first semester of college. It's been an incredible journey and I'm very excited to start decorating my room, the tree, and begin listening to endless Christmas music playlists!

So we all know that with the beginning of December means the beginning of an intense week of finals... How many people are as stressed as I am? Luckily, all of my professors didn't wait until this very last week to lay last-minute exams on me. I have a friend who has exams all week long AND he has finals next week! What a thing to worry for...

Anyway, I'll be closing this post with a couple photos to remember November 2015!
Since we'll be looking back on November, here are some posts that I really enjoyed writing and putting up:
...
See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Text Me Merry Christmas by Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment