Monday, December 7, 2015

Three Left To Kill

I've done it. It's gone, I don't have to deal with it anymore...

I officially completed my entire first semester of Philosophy as of 11:45 AM on December 7th, 2015! It was an amazing feeling to walk out of the room and know that I did well on my last exam. I am only a couple days away from winter break and I can taste the freedom! However, I definitely shouldn't feel this excited yet... I still have an exam for Math 130, Physics 105 and Ethnic Studies 101 coming up and I definitely have to worry about those.

I'm currently in the library, extremely caffeinated and trying to study. I have never seen this place so packed before and you can feel the stress shooting through the roof in here. If you're seriously frustrated, stressed or unsettled because of finals, please remember that you deserve a break! It's unhealthy to keep yourself in state like that.

(L to R): Fede, Andrew, Chey on a Bus Butt
On a brighter note, my lifelong dream of being featured on an MTD "bus butt" has finally come true. Courtesy of Emily, I have been captured on the line 16 bus along with bloggers, Fede and Andrew!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy finals week even though this might not be the happiest week, IT WILL BE. Break is only a couple of days from now and you can ABSOLUTELY do this.

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Forever On Your Side by Imaginary Future feat. Kina Grannis

No comments:

Post a Comment