Wednesday, December 2, 2015

MORE SHOPPING?!

I know. Insanity, right? Thanksgiving just ended and now our wallets are filled with receipts as a result of Black Friday. But we all know that the holidays are just a killer to our bank accounts! Christmas is only a few weeks away, and that means we'll be shopping again. I've got a pretty darn big family so there goes every penny that I have haha. But really, this holiday season will be about giving, caring, loving, and spending time together.

State Street feat. Downtown Shuttle
Well, lucky me because this klutz dropped her phone and can you guess what happened? If you said that my phone screen shattered, it did not. See, previously, the glass screen started popping out (yes, I did drop it before), but it wasn't anything too serious so I never got it fixed. Then, while I was getting ready in the morning, I was watching Netflix. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush, ran the faucet and I think what happened was the turn handle hit my phone and somehow knocked it into the basin of the sink. Water continued to waterfall over it, but I did react quickly. Honestly I don't know how this happened, but my phone was unaffected. Feeling like a phone god, I became careless. Which, of course, you should avoid becoming because it is a dangerous, dangerous place to be. Dropping it seemed like no big deal, getting some water on it was like trying to scratch a diamond, so yeah. I thought my phone was invincible until November 30th, 2015 when I dropped my phone, getting out of my car. Currently, the phone is working, but the screen is completely blacked out and I don't really feel like paying over $100 for the screen to get fixed. Now, I'm using my dinosaur iPhone 4 circa October 2011 and it comes with a stylish shattered screen. Yay me! Go me.

Anyway, I went to Verizon today and you know, I'm starting to feel the holiday cheer on our little State Street. There's a bright side to everything!

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Been You by Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment