Wednesday, May 10, 2017

One Last Hurrah

Tomorrow, Wednesday, will be my last official day as a student at Santa Barbara City College. It marks the end of an era. Okay, time to stop being so dramatic!

Tomorrow also happens to be the last two finals that I take before summer vacation comes to bay. Not only will I be running on two hours of sleep, but I'll be busy running around campus and meeting with my friend for a SPECIAL SURPRISE. She's also graduating this Friday as well...

Tonight, I woke up at 7:00 AM to study, went to work, and headed over to the library at 7:45 PM to study until 11:00 PM. My classmates and I studied for our Business Law exam which will be taking place at 8 in the morning which means I have an exam in seven hours and 29 minutes (it is currently 12:31 AM as I am typing this). Despite it being an awfully busy day, I received my new phone! It's activated, ready to be used, and just so perfect. It feels GREAT to have a working phone again.

Do you know what I love about this college? The community. I studied with my classmate, Hector, for the first time this evening and he's just one of the kindest individuals I've met. It honestly felt like we had known each other for the entire semester! My other classmates from Business Law who stopped by our table and just wished us all good luck, support, and smiles. It's just so comfortable! You don't even have to try hard to make friends... it just sort of happens.

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to Budapest by George Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment