Sunday, May 7, 2017

It Comes in Threes

They say that bad things come in threes. I totally believe in this saying! In the past month, my iPhone just shut down on me. My poor phone was on life support—attached to an external battery—and would occasionally turn on and off. Obviously it was not in good shape at all. Finally, the week after spring break, it just completely shut off overnight, but a week later, it turned on again.. for a day and a half. Now, it's been off for the past three weeks.

My second "bad thing" is that the port on my external hard drive has come loose and can no longer connect to my computer. I keep SO many videos, photos, and documents on that little thing and what worries me is that I will no longer have access to it. I really hope that the port coming loose is just a minor, easy fix issue... I asked my dad and he's yet to come up with a damage estimate. I have really important pictures on there that still need to be shared with my friends and family and I'm SO afraid that I'll lose it all. What would I tell them?

Sometimes, I think it's just the fact that I have bad luck with technology. I mean... my laptop has a crack across its screen (totally not my fault), my phone suddenly shut off, and my external hard drive's port came loose. I did try to take care of all of these items, truly! Always had them in a case, was gentle with them... I have no idea where I went wrong. On the bright side, since I'm a working woman, I was able to experience my first very big purchase! I bought myself a new phone and it's the first time I have spent so much on something. Usually, my money is directed to food, subscriptions, or random craft stuff.

On Sunday, April 30th, I received some appreciation flowers from the Operations Manager of evolation yoga and I've managed to keep it alive for a week! That is definitely progress... At least I'm good at something (sort of).

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to 1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's

No comments:

Post a Comment