Sunday, May 7, 2017

Loose Ends

T-6 Days.

That's how long I have until I graduate from this amazing school. I have a prediction: my posts from this point forward will be extremely emotional and reflective on my life as an SBCC student. I feel like I'm ready to move on, but also like I have so much left to do here in Santa Barbara! Although I have lived here for the past eight years, my heart is finding it really hard to let go.

Maybe the stress of finals week is what's gnawing at my brain, but I'm also worrying about things that I've never had to worry about before. Like... housing, finding nice roommates, applying for financial aid, budgeting, when I'm moving, saving up. Just weird, small things that I have to do to start my life. I don't think I have mentioned it in a previous blog post, but I'm committed to San Diego State University! It's official. I'm an Aztec!

Since I'll be moving out on my own for the first time, I've been trying to figure out what I use the most and least so that I can take the least amount of things with me. Ideally, I want to live in a house, but an apartment might help me adjust a little better to the area. BUT, there will be a plan. Especially after finals are over, I'm positive I'll start devoting my time to what the new fall semester will offer.

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to What Do I Know? by Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment