Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fall Registration Round 2

Post-Hunger Games Pt. 2
Can you say hectic?

I just finished registering for my classes for Fall of 2016 as of this morning. Again, heart beating so fast it could probably place first in a race... In preparation for the second Hunger Games, I made sure to set my alarm for 7:00 AM so I had time to shower and log into Pipeline, click on Student, then Registration and then Add or Drop classes! I never look forward to class registration, but the good news is that I was able to choose all of the classes that I wanted and everything is added and ready to go! Now we've just got to worry about payment haha.

Pre-Planned Schedule!
Goodness, if I have learned anything from past registrations, is that you must always pay attention to your registration date and time. When that day rolls around, get up and prepare yourself for the most exhilarating minute of your academic life. This is probably a given, but also make sure you plan what classes you're going to take and figure out a schedule that works out for you. Lucky for me, I get Fridays off again which is going to be so nice! I'm also taking my first night class which is pretty exciting and it's nice because it's once a week, at the end of my week. I'm really looking forward to Fall 2016 semester, if you couldn't tell.

Anyway, the biggest thing that you want to make sure of when you're planning out your semester schedule is to make sure that none of your classes overlap and that you have the correct Course Reference Numbers (CRN) for the classes you wish to take. The CRN is basically a five digit set of numbers that are usually listed in the same row of the class that you want to take. As you can see, I'm a little organization obsessed and I made a small weekly chart that makes sense to me and I just enjoy a lot of color so that explains the pink, purple, orange and blue that fills in the little boxes.

Exciting notifications give me life.
As for good news, remember the concert that I went to on Saturday? Well the guest performers, Us the Duo, followed me on Twitter AND liked my Instagram Photo AND commented on it. Am I a true fangirl for admitting to this "goal" yet? I woke up this morning to the notification about my Instagram photo and I can honestly say that I'm pretty satisfied with the turn of events today. It's been really successful. I went to school, attending Accounting, had a homemade lunch, went to work, came home, finished homework, studied and practiced a little guitar. I feel so accomplished and that's what I strive to feel every day! .... I also think that the cup of coffee that I consumed at 6:00 PM really helped. I pray that I'm not going to become your typical coffee-addicted college student, haha. I don't even like coffee! Not that much anyway. I think. I have no idea. Maybe my tastebuds are morphing and my taste is maturing. Haha.

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to No (Cover) by Pentatonix

No comments:

Post a Comment