Friday, February 24, 2017

Hearing Back


It's about that time of year where we'll be hearing back from colleges. I'm super psyched to announce that I've already been accepted to San Francisco State University and San Jose State University! Looks like the chances of my journey up north are already increasing. I've always dreamed of leaving home to start new adventures, but there are just so many beautiful, unknown things about Santa Barbara that I know I'd hate to abandon. One of them being my family.

I try to make this point very clear to everybody I meet, but family is the number one most important aspect of my life. No matter what it is, family comes first. I have been blessed with the greatest and most supportive family in the whole world; and it's not just immediate—it's my extended family as well. I always knew that no matter what college I choose to go to or what major I decide to major in,

between all of the doubts and hush hush gossip, I would be successful with the pillars of support that my family have provided me with.

The day I found out I was accepted into San Francisco State University was the day that I found out my grandma was officially cancer free: December 20th, 2016. So many feats in one day, how could I forget? The day I found out I was accepted into San Jose State University was the night I was struggling to get through my last chapter of Business Law for the exam the following day: February 14th, 2017. I just feel like the timing has been so right with these acceptances! It's such a huge relief to me that I will be exploring a new territory starting in the fall... SOMEWHERE.

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to Geronimo by The Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment