Friday, October 7, 2016

Californian Fall

Getting Lost in the Corn Maze!
In case you didn't know, fall is my absolute FAVORITE season. And it's not because of pumpkin spice lattes or exclusive summer clothing sales. I just love everything that comes with fall. For example, fall fashion is to die for. Although Santa Barbara doesn't get too cold of weather or too hot, there are some mornings where I feel like, "Hey, I could use a scarf today!" Aside from that, I just enjoy the colors, festivities like Halloween and Thanksgiving and basically everything pumpkin... If you're on a roll and want to stalk my blog, these are some really awesome fall-loving posts that I wrote in 2015:

  1. You Know What Fall Means
  2. Catching Up
  3. Wrapping Up November
Clearly, my obsession with fall is not enough.

Unfortunately, my friends Sam and Brenna moved out of town to attend college and I won't be able to have a traditional pumpkin party with my lovely gals, but that won't stop me from making a trip to Trader Joes, purchasing pumpkin flavored goodies and indulging in them.

On the topic of pumpkins, I took my younger twin cousins to the pumpkin patch at Lane Farms! We went around 5:30 pm on Wednesday evening and had a wonderful time. There are corn mazes, tractor rides, plenty of fun foods at the cashier stand and the pumpkin fields were so cute! There were also animals there like goats, a donkey, turkeys, and a hog. I obviously took plenty of pictures. Throughout the corn maze, I made repeated stops just to snap a couple of photos of my cousins and one of them told me I was too slow! In no way am I a photographer, but I really did feel like one that night. Afterwards, they marched around the pumpkin patch some more and then we grabbed dinner at In-N-Out. 

It was such a successful trip!
Now... if the weather could just cooperate, I would definitely feel the full effect of autumn!
See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to The Woods by Hollow Coves

2 comments:

  1. THESE PICTURES ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE THE SWEETEST. I can't believe you read my blog!! 😘

      Delete