Monday, August 22, 2016

Chey 101

Welcome back to school, everyone!

If you didn't know already, my name is Cheyanne, also known as Chey, and I am a student blogger for SBCC. I'm currently beginning my second year as of today and I'm hoping to transfer by next fall!

I feel so refreshed to be back in a routine of things and although, right now, I already feel like I'm a zombie, it's really nice to be back. Last year, I had such a wonderful time at school, learning, making friends, working... My biggest achievement last year must have been being able to really find myself. I am so cheesy, but honestly, I'm so much more confident in myself than I was in high school. Last year, I introduced myself with 10 facts about myself. This year, I'll introduce myself with 10 changes I've discovered over the last couple of months!

  1. I now own a FitBit and I am fiercely competitive. My family members and I are always taunting each other and sending messages to each other, haha.
  2. I'm capable of giving myself an at home manicure! Like cuticle cutting, nail filing, nail painting... I truly felt like a professional (disclaimer: I'm not).
    Summertime Happiness! PC: Mama Yang
  3. I can drive to LA, with confidence! All those times in high school, when my friends who couldn't drive would want me to take them to LA, say good-bye to that Cheyanne because I drove to the LA area three times this summer.
  4. When the weather is really warm, there's is one song and one song only that I hear in my head. And that is Burnin' Up by The Jonas Brothers. Is that embarrassing? Honestly, I'm the craziest. I know.
  5. I think I have the ability to become a coffee addict, but it actually has to be good coffee. I didn't realize it before, but I don't drink coffee for the purpose of staying awake, but I really do drink it for the taste, haha.
  6. When my hair is in a ponytail for more than four hours, I get small headaches.
  7. I do judge books by their covers and it's so horrible because I have already read two books this summer that I CHOSE based off of their covers and I didn't like either one.
  8. I just joined my first club/organization at SBCC this year! I'm an Ambassador for the school as well as a student blogger. Look forward to our events this year! I'll send minor updates before the events take place as well.
  9. I love taking photos, hate transferring files to my hard drive, and not super fond of editing photos. I mean, I'm pretty bad at Photoshop, what can I say. I just use the VSCO app on my phone, haha.
  10. My new updated celebrity crush is Justin Baldoni from the TV Series, Jane the Virgin, and I finished two seasons, forty-four episodes of this series in a matter of four days. Is that horrible? But in my defense, it was summer, so why not Netflix binge while I can. ;)
Alrighty, that's it! I'm hoping to post on a schedule throughout this year, but I can't help but blog whenever I think about something I want to write about. I just need to get it out of my system, right away.

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to Burning Doves by Mikky Ekko 

No comments:

Post a Comment