Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Apologies

Hi everyone!

I'm back after a mini-hiatus, you could say. I've been swamped with homework, work and just life in general for the past week and a half. I can honestly say, this has been the first time I have been able to sit down on my bed and spend some quality time with my laptop. However, I have an 8 AM tomorrow morning so I definitely should not be staying up too late tonight, haha.

Is anyone else freaking out that this semester is almost coming to an end? I am losing it. The fact that I will no longer be a freshman which also means I won't be off the hook for being immature scares me... Also, has anyone signed up for summer classes as well? I did! I'll be on campus over Summer Session I, so if you spot me, come be my friend. I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I know it'll pay off in the end and I won't have to worry myself over the fact that I have too much on my plate next semester (Fall 2016).

Talking about too much on my plate, a lot of life has been happening and a lot of change has been taking place and just as finals are starting to sink in and professors are throwing those last exams at me, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I am just in such a weird place in my life right now. I kind of feel like I'm not getting the chance at having an enriching life. My days don't feel full—I feel like I'm living systematically and I'm just really not satisfied as to how everything is playing out. So, I don't know how to get out of this rut I'm in, but I sure hope it passes by quickly! In the mean time, I'll just keep on schooling, working, and gym-ming, haha.

Anyway... I just got the SBCC e-mail saying that Fall 2016 registration is coming up! Why is everything happening so fast?! I seriously feel like Fall 2015 registration was just yesterday. I'll probably start a cliché countdown once I feel the time is right. I think I also did a countdown for Fall 2015 semester. Obviously, I haven't changed much.

Well, I'll try to lay back on the mini-hiatuses and therefore lay back on the "what has Cheyanne been doing with her life for the past 1X days" blog posts! — P.S. Sorry for the lack of photos in this post. I promise this will be the only time it happens!

See you next post,

Chey
Currently listening to Sleeping in My T-Shirt by Zak Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment