Sunday, April 10, 2016

"I Almost Cried"

My Greatest Achievement
This past weekend rained quite a little bit, didn't it?! I loved it, BUT I did wish that there was a little bit more of a pour... Mother Nature, I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with the sprinkles you sent down. Anyway, weekend recap:

Friday, I went to school as usual and guess what I saw? Emily! I saw your snapchat geofilter for Spring Preview. If you guys haven't heard of Spring Preview, it's basically just showing a group of people around the SBCC Campus and discussing the little details of SBCC. Ah... I remember the days of me walking around SBCC. To be honest, I've barely just picked up the overall layout of the college... and I still get confused between which is East Campus and West Campus. Don't judge me. Anyway, I attended my communications class in the morning and then accounting later on.

I forgot to mention that the metal from my windshield wipers popped out from the frames and I almost cried. This was on my way to school at 7:20 AM and it was raining slightly harder than it was in Goleta. Thank goodness I didn't cry because it was already hard enough to see clearly. After school, I instantly drove to this little auto gear shop in Old Town Goleta and ended up getting wiper replacements. The guy who worked there was really nice and offered to replace the wipers for me and gladly, I said sure thing, why not? Afterwards, as I was driving home, Celebration started to play. I'm pretty sure God was watching over me and saw me stressing out over my life haha. I was so happy, I smiled and sang along to that because your girl just got herself some new wipers.

Then this past week, I worked a little more than I usually do, but I did hope for more hours at work. I only get around 12 to 16 hours a week and with summer activities coming up, I definitely need to start saving. Well, I actually didn't have to work Friday or Saturday, but I worked for five hours today. You would think working retail isn't all that satisfying, but when you've helped a customer who was stressing out over finding something that they've been looking all over for actually makes me feel more confident as a whole and the feeling pays off in my overall performance.

Anyway, the point of this blog post was the emphasize how much of an adult I am not, but I'm really getting there. I am struggling, but I am trying!

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to Celebration by Kool & The Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment