Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thought Bubble I

So I've decided to start this new blog series called "Thought Bubble". I hope in this, I'll be able to become more creative in my blog posts and become more connected with my audience!

Chey, Cousins, & Brother
It's a quiet Saturday night and I really enjoy thinking about what I have achieved in the past couple of days. Last weekend, I made a trip down to Corona, CA to visit my family and had one of the best weekends in a while. The weather was nice and warm, I spent precious time with everyone I haven't seen in a while and got a massage! On our way home on Sunday night, we stopped at Ontario Mills Mall and it was honestly the biggest mall I've seen—aside from Mall of America. A lot of the stores that were there had President's Day Sales going on or they were outlet stores so everything was on sale. I was able to get two new pairs of shoes, one pair for work and one for casual wear. Then, we also stopped at a Thai restaurant, where the food was prettttty yummy. I totally forgot the name of the place, but it was spicy, not super salty, and overall, extremely satisfying.
Chey & David

Finally, back in Goleta, I spent my Monday working on homework and then attending work at Pier 1. It was a really long four day weekend, but I think I really needed it! On Tuesday, my friend, David, visited from UCLA and we went to Haskell's Beach. It was pretty hot out for Santa Barbara, so why not spend your afternoon at the beach? I boogie boarded for the first time and I know that I'm from Lompoc/Goleta area and I need to have already experienced this, but the truth's out and it's a first for me! Any who, I really missed him and just kicking back and talking about things that my friends from college don't really understand.

Anyway, I hope this new blog series works out and that you enjoyed reading this post. :) It was a blast to write.

See you next post,

Chey

Currently listening to The Ladder by Andrew Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment