Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I Literally Have No Time


Being a full-time student can be stressful! Some of us decide to take on a job or a couple of jobs, and before we know it, the tasks pile up, our free time has shrunk into a small raisin and we're absolutely exhausted. People ask us why we do this to ourselves and we don't even have an answer. We're essentially just doing this to get through life!

Time management can be a HUGE issue, believe me. I know. I put together a quick video of what my day usually ends up looking like. Let me just say, you MUST know how to prioritize. Organization is key to feeling like you've done what you wanted to that day. I know there must be a lot of people out there, like me, who get extremely distracted for long periods of time just and before they know it, it's like 2 AM. #Unhealthy, yeah? Fortunately, through my years of experience with procrastination, unending restlessness, and intense delirium, I've learned to depict what things in my life are important and others that are eh... not so important.

Here are two things I ask myself before I get too invested in a distraction: 
1. Do I want to suffer hours of late-night studying and experience painful hand cramps?
2. How will Beyoncé's newest Instagram post help me on my exam tomorrow?

And that, my friends, is how to determine whether or not something is your number one priority.

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Thunder by Leona Lewis

1 comment:

  1. but... it's Beyoncé's Instagram. Which is the answer to all of life's questions.

    ReplyDelete