Monday, January 25, 2016

Second Semester Schedule


Coffee & Friday Morning Sunrise
First of all, let's all give ourselves a pat on the back for completing the first week of school! This means surviving all of our morning classes, trying to find a parking spot, and adjusting to the academic life. It's Monday again and let's see where Week 2 will take us now.

The classes I'm taking this year are:
  1. ACCT 110 w/ Andrea Carnaghe
  2. BUS 101 w/ Bonnie Chavez
  3. COMM 121 w/ Maia Mook
  4. FS 101 w/ Nico Maetsu (Online)
The Cause of Cheyanne's Empty Wallet
So with these four classes, there actually isn't too much on my shoulders! So far, it's been a little stressful because the majority of my assignments are online and I'm used to the old school handouts, written homework assignments and etc. I'll definitely get the hang of it with time!

Luckily, I'm working a bit less these days so I have more time to study and get some of my homework done. I don't know how some full time students handle two part time jobs and still remain sane. I honestly do feel like I'm taking a little longer to get into the swing of things and it's kind of annoying. I think it's because I'm learning a whole new concept of things; not like your annual math class, science, etc. It's definitely hard jumping into something I've never actually learned before. Let's cross our fingers for a quick turnaround. :)

See you next post,
Chey

Currently listening to Go The Distance from Hercules

No comments:

Post a Comment